Formula & Concentration
Immune Globulin Subcutaneous (Human), 20% Liquid
HIZENTRA is an Immune Globulin Subcutaneous (Human) (IGSC), 20% Liquid indicated for the treatment of:
- Primary immunodeficiency (PI) in adults and pediatric patients 2 years of age and older.
- Maintenance therapy in adults with chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP).
Shelf Life and Storage
- Store the HIZENTRA prefilled syringe or vial in its original carton to protect it from light.
- When stored at room temperature (up to 25°C [77°F]), HIZENTRA is stable for up to 30 months, as indicated by the expiration date printed on the outer carton of the prefilled syringe or vial label.
- Do not shake the HIZENTRA prefilled syringe or vial.
- Do not freeze. Do not use product that has been frozen