Formula & Concentration
BRIVIACT (brivaracetam)* tablets, for oral use, CV
BRIVIACT (brivaracetam)* oral solution, CV
BRIVIACT (brivaracetam)* injection, for intravenous use, CV
- BRIVIACT is indicated for the treatment of partial-onset seizures in patients 1 month of age and older.
Shelf Life and Storage
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). See USP Controlled Room Temperature.
- Do not freeze BRIVIACT injection or oral solution.
- Discard any unused BRIVIACT oral solution remaining after 5 months of first opening the bottle.
- BRIVIACT injection vials are single-dose only
*BRIVIACT contains brivaracetam and is listed as a Schedule V controlled substance.