This policy was last modified on September 21, 2018.
Responsible Use and Conduct
- The website is not intended for use by children under 13 years old. Any child under 13 years old must have his or her parent’s permission to use the Websites. Registered users of the website who are California residents under 18 years of age may request that information posted by the user on the website be removed by contacting us at:
However, complete or comprehensive removal of posted material may not be possible.
6210 E. Oak Street
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
- Accessing or attempting to access any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide is strictly prohibited. Use of web or screen scraping, robots, or other automated means of accessing, categorizing, or collecting Resources, other than standard use of web-based search engines, is specifically prohibited.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited and may subject you to civil or criminal liability.
- The Resources are valuable proprietary property of Vitalant. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade or resell the Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses or damages that directly or indirectly result or occur due to any unauthorized activities or omissions that can be attributed to you including any criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, wikis, product ratings and reviews or various social media interactions, among others. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools. If you choose to access and use these tools, it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. You agree that you will not upload, post, share or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; or,
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any Vitalant employees, affiliates or representatives.
Limitation of Warranties
By using the website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available.” This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable.
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any damage, including (but not limited to) loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, whether express, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from any Vitalant website or through any Resource shall create any warranty, guarantee or conditions of any kind.
- Vitalant does not practice medicine. Any medical questions should be addressed to your healthcare professional.
Limitation of Liability
ALONG WITH THE LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AS EXPLAINED ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM AGAINST VITALANT AND ITS RELATED AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR RESOURCE IN QUESTION, OR FOR USE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE LOSS OR INJURY. VITALANT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF USING THE RESOURCES, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY CHANGES, DAMAGE, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, CANCELLATION, LOSS OF ACCESS OR DOWNTIME. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content and materials available on Vitalant websites, including but not limited to published texts, documents, graphics, website names, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Vitalant and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any unauthorized use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on the websites is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized in writing by Vitalant, its affiliates or authorized agents.
Termination of Use
VITALANT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If there are any questions regarding these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you may contact us at the following address:
6210 E. Oak Street
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257